• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links don't work with Browse Sequences

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image that links from one page in my project to another. It works fine when I generate my primary layout without browse sequences. But when I generate it with browse sequences, clicking the image produces a blank page. The only way it will open the page is if I set the Hyperlink Options to "Display in Autosizing Pop-up". If I leave it set to "Display in Frame (Page Default: none)" clicking the image produces a blank page.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

What is the output type please? What version of RoboHelp and what RoboFlavor? (RoboHelp for Word or RoboHelp HTML)

Have you simply made the image a link or are you using an Image Map or Hotspot image?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The output format is MS HTML Help using RoboHelp 6 for HTML. It is a simple link made using the Hyperlink button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello again

I'm not saying you are full of squash, just that I'm unable to duplicate it using my own copy of RoboHelp 6. I tested by linking an image to a different topic with no browse sequence in the mix. Compiling and testing. Then creating a Browse Sequence and recompiling and testing again. Mine worked.

This is a bit of VooDoo, but you might wish to try defining a totally new window, configuring that as the default and compiling again. See if that changes things.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp