• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confusion on which project option to use

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am starting over with RoboHelp 7 (I have used earlier versions) and I am confused on which option would be the best fit for my sitation. I am working for a software company that does not currently have online help. We have two types of customers:

Customer 1) We maintain the software (and servers) inhouse and lease our software to big corps via the net.
Customer 2) We set up the software and servers in the customer data center and then upload new versions via FTP and the net.

Can I just create a one size fits all help system using Webhelp, or should I go with Flashhelp? What extra benefit does Flashhelp Pro give me?

(sorry, I guess I have fallen behind on this product, thanks for any input)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2008 Apr 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Thomas

Perhaps the following link will help? Click here.

The article mentions only WebHelp Pro. FlashHelp Pro would fall under the same guidelines.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2008 Apr 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Rick. I loved working with RoboHelp and hope to relearn all the new bells and whistles!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp