• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble logging into Overdrive with Adobe ID

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Overdrive for couple of years and I use it to borrow books from local library.  I am now using an iPhone for a year. in the past month, my library number gets wiped off and I have to enter it every time I log in (it doesn't remember as it is supposed to). I even during that login, I have to do it 2 to 3 times before it finally connects everything. There is a message that if you are having certain troubled, delete the program and download it again. So I did that this morning. Then I tried to log in with my Adobe ID and Password as I had done over 2 years ago. It won't accept it and then when I thought of resetting the password, it said the email address doesn't exist. However, I was log in to Adobe with the same ID and password on the laptop!!  Can someone please help me out here? I have read all there is to read in this Adobe Community regarding Overdrive, but nothing helpful. Please help, it's been a frustrating day. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need help with the Adobe Account you can connect directly Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/contact.html?step=PSE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp

If the login with Overdrive not work should ask Overdrive if have a problem with the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not an overdrive problem.  I have the same issue.  i can login just fine on my overdrive app and on the website.  it just doesn't work when I try to use it to active my Digital Editions on my computer.  the thing is I need to use Overdrive not an adobe ID because you have to login the same way on all your devices so that they can share the same licence.  otherwise you can only read on one device.  please take a look at why overdrive login does not work.  I'm pretty sure it's a bug with your software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines