• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

authorised but cannot read books

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden cannot read books, tried doing all the usual, un-authorising re-authorising reinstallation to no avail . Computer says authorised for this computer but click to read says I need Vendor ID . can download books alright but cannot read via ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Even if you borrow a new book?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you the eBooks before with a other adobe id or empty authorize open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not have to use adobe ID before, just used the open authorise for this computer.  I authorised this computer and it accepted authorise but when clicking on a book says I require Vendor ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The the eBook are linked with the empty authorize and can not open with a other adobe ID. Reading of the eBook only possible with this one empty authorization. If you want read again should ask the reseller for a new Download without authorization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Thank you Nanaky,

I have just found out that not only can I not read the books I cannot return them as it states this computer is not authorised even though it states authorised for this computer, I have even tried using my Adobe ID and also library ID, but I did try downloading another book and it downloaded and opened only the once though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you authoirze Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Yes it accepts that it is authorised to only read on my computer but when trying to open a book or return a book a pop up states not authorised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you borrow a new book?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ‌have downloaded a new book just after my last reply and have been able to read it , have not finished it yet. I got the other books off by clicking remove books but they have not been taken off my loan in the library until the loan period runs out, so I assume it might have cleared since deleting and downloading the programme several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines