• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I check my internet speed on mobile it shows no flash player. What to do?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check the internet speed statistics through speedtest.net it shows properly on the laptop. But when I do the same thing for my mobile phone it doesn't work well. In fact, it doesn't work at all. My mobile phone is capable of running flash games and access other sites like Neeraj Kulkarni blog and Yahoo which do require flash player to run properly. What is the reason? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Hi,

Flash Player is not supported on mobile devices (Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone).  See Adobe Flash Player | Tech specs for supported operating systems and browsers.

If speedtest.net requires Flash Player then it's not going to work.  It's possible the other sites you mention have implemented solutions for Flash Player on mobile.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Flash Player is not supported on mobile devices (Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone).  See Adobe Flash Player | Tech specs for supported operating systems and browsers.

If speedtest.net requires Flash Player then it's not going to work.  It's possible the other sites you mention have implemented solutions for Flash Player on mobile.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines