• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions not working. Trying to download EPUB from local library & end up with a file type of "Adobe Contant Server Message" instead of type EBUP.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have ADE 4.5.1 installed on Windows 10.1 . Everything worked in January but not now. Have uninstalled & installed various versions of ADE. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Thank you very much. That solved my problem – after weeks of trying various things.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Garyw47124022,

I'm going to move your question over to the Adobe Digital Editions forum, where the experts are best equipped to troubleshoot issues with ADE.

Regards,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Windows 10.1 and ADE 4.5

I don't get an error message on the download itself because ADE opens showing a blank page. Normally it would open another box showing the download in progress & then you can select where to move it. If I select KOBOReader (under Devices on the ADE page) , I get "ADE 4.5 has stopped working".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Edition.
Rename My Digital Edition under My Documents in My Digital Edition.old.
Restart Digital Edition.

Downlaod eBook again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. That solved my problem – after weeks of trying various things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines