• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation for multiple customers with one Adobe ID

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are an IT infrastructure service provider, and take care, that the current Version of Adobe Flash Player is installed on the customers clients.

Could we use our own ID to download for all customers, after the change at 22.1.16, or do we need for each customer an Adobe ID, to download the Adobe Flash Player installation files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

To clarify, your company manages the deployment of Flash Player for various customers (e.g. Customer1, Customer2, etc), is that correct?  Once you reply, I'll forward your query to the team that manages the distribution of Flash Player for a response.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

yes, we take care that the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is deployed on the clients of various customers, like Customer1, Customer2 and so on.

Thanks for help,

Petra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apologize for the delay in replying to this.  I'm still attempting to get information from the team that manages Flash Player distribution.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

since about 2 months I'm waiting for an answer, then I assume that I as planned, our Adobe ID, can use for all customers?

Petra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I apologize for the delay.  I still have not heard back from the team that handles this.  I will follow-up again.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Petra,

You can use your own ID for all of your customers.  When filling out the license application, be sure to indicate the approximate total number of distributions you will be doing for your entire customer base.

Thanks,

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines