• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixed sound? While play the slide with audio, if customer hit an interaction tab with audio, two sounds will play together. How to avoid this happening?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While play the slide with audio, if customer hit an interaction tab with audio, two sounds will play together, which not a good customer experience.

How to avoid this happening? Insert a Marker may help, but cannot solve the issue when user intended/unintended hit the tab.

Better if Presenter can triggle the tab automatically at certain point, or when click interaction, no function of the play bar.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Hi Louie,

My sincere apologies for not being able to assist you on your previous issue.

Now, as far as the Interactions are concerned, they were originally designed to be placed as a standalone content on the slide.

Also if you try to resize your interaction and  place it on the slide along with other content/objects, published output will always give a priority to Interaction as it would consider it to be an Interaction specific slide.

In the previous project you shared, you were trying to time the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louie,

My sincere apologies for not being able to assist you on your previous issue.

Now, as far as the Interactions are concerned, they were originally designed to be placed as a standalone content on the slide.

Also if you try to resize your interaction and  place it on the slide along with other content/objects, published output will always give a priority to Interaction as it would consider it to be an Interaction specific slide.

In the previous project you shared, you were trying to time the Interaction using PowerPoint animations and wanted it to appear later on the slide play rather than on the start. But as explained above, Presenter did not honour this setting in your project because it actually considered it to be an interaction slide and displayed the interaction from the beginning of the slide play itself.

Also as far as the issue stated in this thread is concerned, there is no direct way to do this but I would like to suggest something which might help you.

If you want to keep interaction on your slide along with other content, Interaction will definitely be available from the start of the slide. Surely there is no way to delay its appearance, but you can still use the animation associated with Interaction for another purpose. Within your Presentation settings -> Playback option, you can enable the feature of "Pause after each animation" (See below screenshot). It will basically help you achieving the feature of auto-pausing in between your animations, using which your narration would automatically stop, right before you state in your narration and notify the Learner to click on various Interaction tabs. All you need to do is time your narration and animation correctly so that the slide play does not pause too many times in between. Hope you get the idea of what i am trying to say.

Untitled.png

Please mark this answer as correct, if you find it helpful. We would surely consider these kind of scenarios to be achievable directly in the application for our future release and updates.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zeeshan, Thanks for your clear reply. Now I know the boundary of the current interaction function.

To pause after each animation migth be pain with about 20 slides. And I found that to separate the interaction page from slide could work better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources