• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hang up transferring an e book from Adobe Digital Edition to a Nook Tablet

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the Adobe Digital Edition to transfer library e books from my computer onto my 4 year old Nook Tablet for a long time.  I had no problems, until recently.  I don't know if it has to do with the recent upgrade or not.  But when I go to transfer the book onto the Nook tablet from Adobe Digital Edition on the computer, it just sits there saying it is transferring the book and it never finishes.  I end up having to close the program down.  When I check my Nook, the book is there and sometimes I can then open the book on the Nook and read it and other times it tells me the loan has expired, even though I just borrowed and downloaded the book. I have even tried re-downloading the book from the library again and still get the same results.  I have a new Samsung Nook as and I could open that same book using Overdrive on it, that I couldn't open on the older Nook.  So the loan was good.  I have been fighting it for several weeks and have tried to find a fix and don't know what to do.  I am frustrated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and getting very frustrated too.  I have not gone into Barnes and Noble yet.  I was wondering if it was an Adobe problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one having this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried turning on my older computer with Vista and download the book from the older Adobe and it didn't even recognize the nook and the Adobe program froze.  So the problem must be Adobe.  My husbands nook still works, but his is 1 year newer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines