• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use and edit from 2 computers

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can I edit my videos I took with Adobe presenter in other computer with the same adobe ID?

Or that the user is per computer?

For example, I have an employee from another country that I want him to take a video while explaining the material in the presentation.

Then, I would like to edit his video from my computer. Is it possible? can we share the videos before we publish it?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry, but issue is not exactly clear and I do not think it has anything to do with adobe ID.

I think what you are trying to achieve is sharing of Video projects created using Presenter Video Express between two different users/computer systems.

If this is the case, then Yes it possible.

For example, your employee in another country can record a video using Presenter Video Express. Then he/she can share the saved project folder with you using drop box or directly zipping and mailing to you.

Note: Presenter Video Express projects are generally saved in  location- "C:\Users\******\Documents\My Adobe Presenter Video Projects"

Once you receive the project folder, you can import it in your Presenter Video Express application and edit it as per your requirement.

Kindly note that Presenter Video Express projects are not cross compatible between Windows and Mac. So, this would only work if your systems are using same Operating System.

Please mark this answer as correct if you find it useful. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources