Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when trying to download ebook

Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting and error message when downloading from my Uni Library. It says Error getting License. License Communication Problem: W_ADEPT_CORE_EXPIRED.

What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error message indicates that the title has been transferred before, for example when a previous loan.

1) check time and date is right

2) check if has a copy of the file or a temp file on your device...Remove all, remove the cache and download again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Im sorry but I do not understand your answer. Do you mean the title of the book? This has happened the very first time I tried to download so I can't have a copy of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then check the time and date of your reader and your PC/Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Could I please have some more information and detail in your answer about checking the time and date of my reader?

What does this mean? The time and date of what about the reader or PC? The time and date I downloaded the Adobe Reader? What time and date are you wanting me to check in regard to the PC?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should check the date and time of your Reader and PC. If is wrong time set the right time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines