• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different browsers need different flash products - is it illegal to use two browsers at the same time according to the license?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AFP License says "3.1 General Use. You may install and Use one copy of the Software on your Compatible Computer. See Section 4 for important restrictions on the Use of the Software". Does this mean that it is illegal to have both AFP 20 ActiveX and NPAPI installed at the same time to run different internet browsers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2016 Feb 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm presuming the license applies to one copy of Flash Player for each browser type, since they are different, but since I'm not a lawyer, and this is the first time I've seen this question, I've forwarded your query to the licensing department for clarification.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Since there are different Flash Players for different browsers users can install the different types of Flash Player for the different browsers.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines