• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Demo questions for Adobe Captivate 8

Engaged ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few questions concerning using video and Adobe Captivate 8.

1. Why is it that a SmartShape shows up below a video while playing in the timeline ( even though the video is below the SmartShape in the timeline), yet shows up on top of the video when previewing it?
  2. I notice I no longer see options to edit the video within the cptx timeline. Am I correct in that the reason being is  I can only edit a video when it's still in a cpvc video format and once I import it into a cptx project I no longer have the option to edit that video? In other words, only a cpvc can be edited because it's still in video format and a cptx is no longer in video format?
  3. I imported two different cptv videos into my project. However, one is a  Slide Video and the other is a Video Object that has what looks to be a Flash Logo on it. Why is that?

I apologize if these questions seem too obvious but I just want to make sure I am understanding things correctly.

Thank you for your help.

Message was edited by: Chris Lupetti editing grammar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you insert a cpvc slide, or create a cpvc slide from a cptx project, it is perfectly possible to open the Video editor as you can see in this screenshot:

cpvcslide.png

Play slide is NOT a preview method, it is only meant for editing reasons.

If you import a published cpvc-project you have a MP4 file that can be inserted as any other video in a cptx-project. It can be converted to a FLV movie, but that is only for SWF output, when you publish to HTML it will remain a MP4 movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources