• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to edit a recording but I get the message, "The selected resource does not exist."

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I left my recording going for too long, and I want to edit it and chop off the end. However, when I choose "Edit Recording" it takes me to a page that says, "the slected resource does not exist."

The previous recordings I have work just fine. So I don't understand why it's not allowing me to edit.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I'll try to help but there's a lot of detail missing.

Please provide the following:

1) Windows or Mac

2) Browser and version

3) Flash Player version

I'll do my best to help.

Sally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting this same error. I am able to play the recording but am unable to edit it. I am working on Windows, IE 11.0.28, with Flash player version 20. The recording was created 3 days ago and I am able to edit other recordings, just not this one, which would suggest it is a problem specific to this recording rather than my computer configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines