• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried to generate WebHelp, but when I allowed block content the TOC and topics disappear on the left.

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 9 and IE11. I tried to compile my project using WebHelp as my primary layout. When it opens I see that the TOC and topics are listed on the left, but when I click to allow blocked content, all of a sudden the TOC and topics disappeared. I do not know how I can make them show up. Here is the screenshot of what I get. Please help. Thank you!

robohelp.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Unfortunately you seriously need to upgrade to a newer version of RoboHelp if you are planning on using IE 11. You are now three versions behind. Browsers are constantly evolving and changing. In your case, IE 11 is having problems dealing with the RoboHelp 9 code.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying we have to upgrade to RoboHelp 12? I started my project in RoboHelp 9. Do you know if I could open that same project in RoboHelp 11 or 12?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version is known as RoboHelp (2015 Release)

And indeed, that's what I'm saying. It's the most logical way to proceed.

As for the upgrade process, it's generally as simple as making a backup copy for Justin, then opening the project in the newer version of RoboHelp.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick:

Thank you for your response. I will consider it.

Ronald P. Fabricante

Almira Validation Technician

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp