Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Undo Preferences Adobe indesign CS6

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boas

Como consigo alterar o número de vezes possível para fazer "undo" no indesign Cs6?

How to do Change number of "Undo" Preferences Adobe indesign CS6?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To follow up on Bob, when working correctly InDesign has unlimited Undo capability (even through an ordinary Save operation) back to either the last Save As or when the file was opened, whichever is more recent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One question about that.

Why undo history disapear when you save the document? It makes for me big mistakes to not fix.

Pd. In my work I'm still using CS3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Undo’s should remain through a save. If you do a save as, they will be wiped out as InDesign considers that a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the problem is in any time during the work, the "undo's" suddenly, instead unlimited, just allow me 6 undos ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catarina Amaro da Costa wrote:

Hi, the problem is in any time during the work, the "undo's" suddenly, instead unlimited, just allow me 6 undos ...

Did you Save AS at some point?

You say CS6. Cloud subscription or perpetual license? Is it fully updated? OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2016 Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I had the same problem with limited undos, I have found the solution (look at the last post)

http://indesignsecrets.com/topic/limited-number-of-undos-in-indesign-cc

it works for me.

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oliverÑ wrote:

One question about that.

Why undo history disapear when you save the document? It makes for me big mistakes to not fix.

InDesign keeps the undo history in memory until the file is written back to disk on close or with the Save As. he change info is written to disk on the ordinary save, but it becomes inaccessible (and file bloat) when the file is closed. Why they didn't make it accessible after close is a question only the engineers can answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines