• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP with ADE in downloading library books in regards to a MacBook PRO

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016 Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two NOOKS that are working just fine and were downloading library books fine with Windows 7. That computer died and I now have a MacBook PRO and cannot get anything to work with the library book downloads now. I have tried both ADE 4.5 and 3.0 and have downloaded the programs multiple times. When I open the ADE program and download library books - sometimes it works and sometimes not. I get a lot of error messages such as ERROR dialogue - user not found, computer not authorized, etc. However, when I check - it says that the computer and both nooks are authorized. I have tried deauthorizing them and then reauthorizing but that hasn't helped. A computer guy that I have talked to but that doesn't really do MACS says that there might be a problem with the authorization of ADE on my account and that you all would have to fix that or tell me how to. I only have this option for library books here as they use Overdrive and then that in turn uses ADE. I am unable to read any ebooks from the library because of this issue. I can purchase books just fine from Barnes and Noble but cannot access the library as I did previously.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?