• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I updated my Digital Editions software yesterday and now when I download a book from my library (OverDrive) I can open the book on my computer but what I try to transfer the book to my Nook I receive the error message "Loan Token Not Found".

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Digital Editions software yesterday and now when I download a book from my library (OverDrive) it opens fine on my computer, but when I try to transfer the book to my Nook I get the error message "Loan Token Not Found" .  I have never had any problem transferring library books to my Nook before I updated the Digital Editions software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just purchased a Nook Glowlight 3, and I could NOT get it to communicate with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). After many frustrating hours looking up and trying every troubleshooting tip I could find I FINALLY found this tip that worked; deauthorizing and reauthorizing my Mac laptop with Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). Maybe that will work in this case? Might be worth a try. Here's the exact forum response that finally worked for me:

"ADE often gets its authorization confused.

First return the library book ~ it is probably now authorized with the mixed-up id, and you might not be able to return it once your proper ID is registered.

Clear any old authorization using ctrl-shift-D to ADE (cmd-shift-D if on Mac).

Restart ADE.

Try again to authorize ADE with your Adobe ID.

Then you should be able to set the ID into the Nook as well; and borrow the book back again.

Good luck ~ what a rubbish implementation of DRM Adobe has produced...."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines