• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

best resource that would help me to pass adobe Photoshop CC ACE exam

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2014 Sep 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best resource that would help me to pass adobe Photoshop CC ACE exam ?

and another question

can i practice from  Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book

and then knowing the new feature of CC , to pass the exam

thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideally you want to get hold of the ACE sample exam & study guides for the product versions you are testing for.   It doesn't hurt to know previous versions but be keenly aware of the differences in menus, filters, etc... 

Below is a PDF with some sample questions.

http://training.adobe.com/certification/exams/photoshop_cc_2013/_jcr_content/sampleExam

Online preparation

Prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC exam by Martin Perhiniak | Udemy

ACE Exam Self Study Aid (Mac)

Photoshop CC ACE Exam Questions | Adobe Certified Expert | Study Guide & Test Prep Simulator | 9A0-3...

More resources here

Preparing for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Exam

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Nancy for the advice's
I was planing to purchase Prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop CC exam by Martin Perhiniak | Udemy

did you find it useful ?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACtually using the product, and experimenting and exploring, for a couple of years is good prep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have used Photoshop for a six years
but when i ask about the exam
i find the exam is mostly with theoretical questions

is that right ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ever taken any Adobe exams either ACE or ACA?  In the past, they tested on your knowledge of the software and it's various features.  You might also expect hypothetical questions on using Smart Objects, Puppet Warp and 3D tools to name a few. 

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aha, i got it
and no i did not take any exam in the past
that's why I'm a little confused about the ACE exam

and I will be grateful to you if there are more tips to pass the ACE exam

thank you for you help Nancy

Saif Smeirat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2015 Jan 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Saif

Work through the Exam Bulletin very thoroughly.

Use Classroom in a Book, The User Manuals and Google EVERY aspect of the points outlined in the bulletin.

I've found in recent years, that some areas are really hard/impossible to get answers for. Persist.

Simulate the points listed in the bulletin.

You'll get questions that are virtually identical with a word or two different.

You'll also get questions that could have more than a single answer as the right possibility, but there is a specific answer that is required.

Hows do I put this gently. Let me use my own experience. I have failed a couple of times (thankfully rare) on different ACE exams and you just got to pick yourself up and give it another try.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2015 Mar 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ACE exams are really difficult because they cover at random EVERY aspect of Adobe Software and they become harder last years. Even if you think to perfectly know the software, at least 10 questions are extremely difficult and with multiple answers, and you need to read them VERY slowly if you are not english native (if you are english native...You have really few time to answer!30 minutes less than non english)

Memorize all the menus and all the options of PS, especially those related to Selections and Paths (the most difficult because during the exam you cannot draw but you have only text in front of you!), Camera Raw and all the shortcuts.

Using the software for work for a couple of years everyday is a big help + Adobe Classroom book (last version, CS6 is damn old...At the moment the ACE is about the CC 2013 version so no 3D questions) + Photoshop CC The Missing Manual book could be the right way to pass the exam at first shot.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please let me know how to prepration Adobe Cs6 (ACE) Exam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anybody share free link for Adobe cs6 ACE Exam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the answers already there covered this. And you will need to be using CURRENT Photoshop, not just CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am allready use photoshop cs6 so that, I have know idea how to preparation and which should be  best book for prepration  please tell me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot possibly pass an exam which tests the current version if you only use CS6. Of course CS6 is excellent preparation but you need to use the version tested... An ACE is expected to be a complete expert, not stuck years in the past. You should read all the books you can obtain, but years of professional experience are also needed, preferably including real world prepress as well as photography. But this is not enough. Do you know what EVERY TOOL does? What EVERY BUTTON AND MENU does? What EVERY OPTION DOES? You need an enquiring mind and willingness to play with it all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

http://www.braindump2go.com/9a0-036.html

please see this link this is best book for prepration or not if you know another book and tutorial  plz  let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is the best resource ever for this: Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) & Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Exam Guides - Examaids Ltd
The exam it self in my experience is not complicated, you have juts to know Photoshop as your hands. Study the Help Files in Photoshop in order to pass the exam but with the Exam Test I linked you , you can try from home the test, see the right answers and train your self very fast.
The "In A Class Room" books are very well done but they are not ideal for the ACE exam.

All my best,
Martin Benes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more thing. You will of course have read and understood every word of the help files. If you do not understand the help files and cannot learn from them, you are not ready for the exam this year. But read many books to get different insights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin ,

I am so confuse so plz let me know, which one the best practice books for self  study and  ACE Exam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The books are important but not for the exam. You need to be years past the learning of Photoshop phase. Read all the Photoshop books you can, because they will help you learn every Photoshop button, menu, filter and problem. Every Photoshop task and limitation. When you can see the mistakes and assumptions in the books, you might be ready for the test.

This is not a routine and simple test, it is a certification of a true expert, not someone who crammed for an exam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2016 Jan 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am the author of the Photoshop CC ACE Exam Aid and owner of Examaids Ltdā€Œ that Martin recommended so highly (thanks!).

The exam aid is not a book but rather an interactive standalone, multiple choice application for Windows and Mac OS.

All of the questions in the exam aid are original but written in the same format as the official exam and based on the same areas on which you will be tested.

The Classroom in a Book series is very good, however, it is NOT specifically written to help you prepare for the exam, but to learn how to use Photoshop from the ground up.

We have unsolicited testimonials and demos on our website that you can try before you buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

l'm the Adobe ACE E-Learning Community Manager at iPassExam.com. Our services are a helpful aid and have even been recognised by Adobe themselves. Our resources include question banks, and practise exams that resemble the style and content of the actual Adobe ACE exams. We also include bundles to aid revision for both CS6 and CC exams.

Use of our services enables you to prepare for the exams, to gauge your knowledge and aid your revision. I recommend following the content set forward by Adobe in their official Photoshop CC reference guide(https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop_reference.pdf) alongside our services to gauge your knowledge and improve weak areas to get 100% confident in your ability. It is also advisable to have sound prior knowledge of the software ā€” Adobe recommends using the software throughly for at least 3 years.

We are constantly adding questions to our resources and monitoring those already written, since every update brings the possibility of subtle changes to the UI of the Adobe software. We also have a real team (myself included) ready to support customers throughout their revision, even on a question by question basis.

For further information visit ipassexam.com and feel free to get in touch directly to discuss further. Wishing you the best of luck.

Howard @ iPassExam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We are constantly adding questions to our resources and monitoring those already written, since every update brings the possibility of subtle changes to the UI of the Adobe software." Howard @ iPassExam.

What you say will just confuse would-be-candidates. Once an exam is released, only errors are fixed by Adobe. For example, Photoshop CC has been updated many times since it was released but the corresponding exam has not.

If you are including features from the updates in your services, you will just force candidates to study areas they will not encounter (e.g., Artboards, Recent Files, custom toolbars, etc, etc, and so forth).

"Our services are a helpful aid and have even been recognised by Adobe themselves" Howard @ iPassExam.

Is there a link that verifies your claim? To the best of my knowledge, Adobe *never* publicly endorse third-party products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all concerned (and to re-address the incorrect information supplied by Examaids above), the following is official wording from Adobe regarding the previously confusing transition from the CS exams to the CC exams. This notes on the relevance of the ACE CC exam content to perpetual updates of the Adobe software:

ā€œā€¦ ACE exams are continually evaluated and updated to ensure the content remains relevant. Maintaining your certification status endorses your knowledge and skills as a valued and competent professional.ā€ ā€” Adobe (http://training.adobe.com/certification/faqs.html)

It does also say that ā€œā€¦ not all changes will impact the skills that make ACEsā€.

It is not known (outside of the exam itself) exactly what content the exam consists of. Therefore being knowledgable in the up-to-date software, having a good breath of knowledge and being prepared for whatever the exam throws at you is paramount to success.

On a separate note, iPassExamā€™s revision resources are the only practise exam available through Adobeā€™s own marketplace and can also be found through the Adobe Training Services subsite. Links below:

http://www.adobemarketplace.com/Adobe-Certification-Practice-Exams-s/1822.htm

http://training.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines