• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: "Oops! This document couldn't be opened. This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign in with the authorized Adobe ID and try again."

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a kobo glo hd. I've had nothing but trouble opening up library books on it. I've tried everything that I've seen in these forums, all to no avail.

I've uninstalled ADE 4.0 and replaced it with 3.0 umpteen times. I've reset the kobo to factory settings, also umpteen times. I've de-authorized and re-authorized the kobo within the ADE program, which worked at first, with my first batch of library books but isn't working anymore with the new batch that I've borrowed today. I can't even read a book that I could open yesterday (renewed) but today cannot. The error message I receive on the kobo is: "Oops! This document couldn't be opened. This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign in with the authorized Adobe ID and try again."

NOTHING is working. Could somebody please tell me what else I can do in very explicit steps? I am using this with a Mac, OS 10.11.3. as far as I can tell my Adobe ID (ie., my email address) is the same on both the computer and the kobo and in any case I can't see who to enter anything on the kobo anyway. This software is utterly crazy making. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines