• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Couldn't registration ActiveX

Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a.png

(at IE11, even i tried uninstalled IE11 and re-installing at IE8 - but same error message. )

... So, i tried all at here( Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier - delete reg, flash uinsatller and remove Macromed/Flash directorys...).

and i tried disable av-virus program(i used Bitdefender InternetSecureity 2015). But same result.

How can i fix this problem? Ii almost insane...

Please, help for solve this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Hi,

Please try running the installer as Administrator (right-click on the file select 'Run as Administrator...'.

If that doesn't work, please see the FAQ How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to look at the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash directory.  If this is a 64-bit OS I also need the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash directory.

Please upload the FlashInstall.log file(s) to cloud.acrobat.com using the instructions at How to share a document or to some other file sharing service of your choice that does not require a log-in account to access.  Post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I coudn't find anonymous share link, but share link work well.

Here: Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Can you please translate the error message in the installer dialog window (in the screenshot you included in your first post)?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The ActiveX control for flash player could not be registred"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the entire text of the message in the installer dialog window, including the link?  There are numerous failed to register errors, therefore, the reason I'm asking for the translation of the entire text, not just a portion of it.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...I just not said this problem. it was translated meaning.

"FlashPlayer용 ActiveX 컨트롤을 등록할 수 없습니다" == "The ActiveX control for flash player could not be registred". Same meaning.

I did capturing video when i installing adobe flash plugin. See this video:

That's all. i couldn't get especially other error message when i was installing plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2016 Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try running the installer as Administrator (right-click on the file select 'Run as Administrator...'.

If that doesn't work, please see the FAQ How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working well! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Which option worked for you, running as Administrator, or the solution in the FAQ?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines