Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need Adobe Presenter 10 version

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need a Adobe Presenter 10 version because I have a licence key for it but I find only the 11 version.

Where are the old trial versions ?

FTP ?

Thanks

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you purchased Adobe Presenter 10 from Adobe.com, then you may access the download link from your account using the below instructions:

1. Login to your Adobe.com account \Adobe ID using your Adobe ID
  2. Click Manage Account
  3. Click View your Orders
  4. Click your Order number for the desired product
  5. Scroll down and click on the Download link. This will take you to the product download page with download link to your product version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but you don't answer to my question, never mind,

an other agent by Chat have done and sent me a presenter trial version in vs 10.

But there is now 2 problems :

1) This version  first don't detect that i have Ms Office 2010 (and powerpoint 2010). (it was installed in ProgramData / MS2010 by one of our technical agent)

2) When I try to launch directly set-up.exe in presenterwin32 after 2% it asks me to insert the DVD

I don't understand why...

have you any solution ?

For your information, the trial version of Presenter 11 detect my Ms Office 2010 version and install the tool in without error. The only thing which is bad in the Presenter 11 version is Present Video Express : i have an empty white screen ! I am turning on Win7Pro 32bits

Thank in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Adobe Presenter‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources