• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Adobe Digital Editions and I have downloaded two epub books to the ADE library. My ADE page shows my Kobo Reader but when I drag the books to it, it won't upload to my ereader. I have also clicked the gear icon which shows Authorize Device but I do

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions and I have downloaded two epub books to the ADE library. It shows my Kobo Reader in the left column but when I drag the books to it, it won't upload. Similarly, when I click the gear icon near the Kobo Reader sign to Authorize Device, I don't get an OK. I was able to

download a sample book from ADE to my ereader so I don't know where the problem lies.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you check if can authorize the Reader exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, Nanaky. How do I authorize the Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the Help Document of your reader. You should found the info in this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines