• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I re-set my 'machines allowed' counter?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016 Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After MANY uninstalls/re-installs of ADE to solve continuing problems between ASDE and my Nook Glowlight, I receive the error: Limit of number of machines allowed per ID reached.  I ONLY have one Nook, so it appears my multiple re-installs and re-authorizations have caused this problem.  (I currently have a down-level v3.0 of ADE installed on my Mac because version 4.5 was resulting in all my issues.  So, I just downloaded/installed v3.0 to see if this earlier version might solve my issues.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Its seems work only when you ask exactly for adobe reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact customer chat support Contact Customer Care and ask for Adobe ID reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original Customer Care chat contact explained that they could NOT answer this and that I should join this Forum because it was monitored by 'experts' who could answer my question.  So, unless I got some bad Customer Care information, I remain "in limbo."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its seems work only when you ask exactly for adobe reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky is correct.  A 2nd call to Adobe Chat resulted in my ID counter being properly re-set.  The original Chat rep should've been able to re-set the counter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine that its now work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines