• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The association file for my epub books has changed and I cannot open any of my books now. I have tried to authorise ADE but it already says Adobe is the Vendor (I buy my books from Kobo and assume that name should be filled in there?) Each time I try to

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The association file for my epub books has changed and I cannot open any of my books now.  I have tried to authorise ADE but it already says Adobe is the Vendor (I buy my books from Kobo and assume that name should be filled in there?) Each time I try to authorise it says this vendor is not associated with the item I am trying to open?  I'm not able to change it?  Can someone please help me?  I've downloaded a book to my ereader but it just says failed to open but my others books on the reader can still open.

I'm trying to authorize my ADE, its already got Ebook Vendor filled out as the Adobe ID, I then type in my ID and Password but it still fails.  It says "The  vendor account is not associated with the item I am trying to open.  The items I am trying to associate are EPUB Books from Kobo. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?