• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot read ADE books on kobo

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2016 Mar 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked fine yesterday. Today, "Oops! This document couldn't be opened. This document is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) and is currently not authorized for use with your Adobe ID. Please sign-in with authorized Adobe ID and try again." I have tried deactivating and reactivating my authorization for the device, but nothing is working.I have been following along on the other threads hoping something would come up, but since it hasn't, I am writing here. If this is some kind of wide spread issue that is being looked into, please tell us. I think not knowing is worse, because it leaves me wondering if there is more I could be doing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even better. Tried uninstalling ADE from my computer and installing earlier version and now my computer won't even read the files. "E_ADEPT_INTERNAL" is the error message I have on my computer now when I try to access a book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem with my KOBO Glo. Can anyone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines