Exit

Bookmarks

Explorer ,
May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH7
WelpHelp Pro

I have a bulletted list where each item is a hyperlink to a bookmark on the same page. All are done in the same way and all work except one. Clicking on that one link generates no response.

I have deleted the hyperlink and bookmark and re-created them both. Neither fix worked. I don't know where to go from here in troubleshooting this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about supplying the HTML source code for a good one and a bad one, using the Attach Code button below? This might save a lot of guesswork on our part, and hopefully provide you a quick solution.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good One
<li class=p-Bullet1><p class=Bullet1><a href="#Individual_Facility_Approval">Individual Facility Approval</a></p></li>

Bad One
<li class=p-Bullet1><p class=Bullet1><a href="#Min/Max_Establishment_of_New_Storeroom_Items">Min/Max Establishment of New Storeroom Items</a></p></li>

For the life of me, I couldn't find an Attach Code button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try removing the slash between Max and Min.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That, by itself, didn't work. However, it was on the right track. The ones that didn't work had the slash in them. You have to substitute an underscore for the slash in the href. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or just remove it without any space.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Did you remove the slash in both the link tag and the bookmark tag? The path in the link (href) has to look exactly like the bookmark name (a name). May sound obvious, but just checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp