• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording Options and Preferences Disabled

Explorer ,
May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. I recently started using Captivate 3 again after a hiatus of some months. I need to record a sofware simulation project. When I select the Software Simulation type (Application or Custom Size) and click OK, I get the dialog to Select the Window and Start Recording.

On this dialog, I can select Manual Mode or Full Motion Recording. However, the check boxes to select Demonstration, Assessment Simulation, Training Simulation or Custom are all grayed. Also, if I choose Settings... here I cannot select the General or Project Settings from the Tree. They are disabled.

Something got futzed up in my configuration. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

Corbin.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008
Oops. Nevermind. I clicked around in the Settings and it reset and is working now. Probably my own stupidity. Please ignore...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 05, 2008 May 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oops. Nevermind. I clicked around in the Settings and it reset and is working now. Probably my own stupidity. Please ignore...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources