Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

host and admin account

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

if I am the administrator for adobe connect learning, if i create a virtual classroom session, am i also the host of this classroom session?

Thanks.

- Cindy

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Yes when you enter one of your virtual rooms, you will enter as a Host.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks the answer.

I have to ask our vendor to check my administrator setting again, because currently my administrator is not the host for one of the virtual classroom.

And it used of my other 3 separate host license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From within a Connect room, go to Meeting>Manage Meeting Information. Takes you to the back end and if you choose Edit Information, you can add anyone and set their role.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you are refering to the Manage Enrollees,

Rightly, administrator should be host, but now administrator must be added as "meeting hosts" ,then it is able to be host.

And because of that, under my "Meeting hosts" , i can't add one more host license. I should have 3 host license + 1 admin license, that are able to host the virtual room without the admin to enter the room, but now i left with 3 host license and the admin cannot host the meeting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines