• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've submitted the registration form several times over the last few months, reguesting the MSI installers for Adobe Flash and Reader and have yet to receive an email from Adobe containing the links to download the MSI files. I've ensured the domain for A

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No email kicked back when applying for distribution rights to Flash Player & Reader.  Several attempts and nothing is ever even caught and held by our spam filtering. Using a personal Gmail account got a rejection within 5 minutes. How do I get this application process addressed and verified?  My business email is part of @PA.gov so  would hope the Commonwealth of PA is not rejecting these types of emails before after letting them in our personal SPAM filter box even. I need to get registered, downloading, and installing.  Security is fine but this has now become a potential security problem for 2000 devices that are now not getting patched because I can't download updates for two free products.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains 'Adobe Software Distribution Request' in the title.  Can you check your spam folders?  In the mean time, I will forward this to the licensing team to investigate.

--

Maria

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked the SPAM filter with nothing from Adobe hung up and I get email notices from @adobe.com that come through.  Just had one 3/8 about a recovery phone # that I added to my account.  I am going to check with our enterprise email administrators if by chance the specific noreply@adobe.com is flagged as SPAM at their level and never reaches users.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The licensing department indicates they approved your requests on 3/8 and 3/9, and send an email again.  Please let me know if you do, or do not, receive the email after checking with the enterprise email admins.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2016 Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Exchange Team indicates they have whitelisted IPs listed in an Adobe help page late yesterday.  Old emails were not allowed through but I'll run through the submission process again today so we can see if it is still blocked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No email came through from today's request for deployment.  Is there a current document that can be passed along to our Exchange outlining which IP addresses should be whitelisted since they seem to think everything is in place and there is a lot of email from @adobe.com that does work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The licensing department forwarded me the email that was sent to you, around 12:52 PT (it's 2:18 PT time).  I'm not sure about the IP address info and would need to investigate that.  You mentioned an Adobe hlep page containing IP addresses.  I'm not familiar with this page, can you post the link to it?

--
Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the email contains a PDF attachment.  Are emails with PDF attachments blocked?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This the article our Exchange Team referenced when setting up SPAM rules.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/didn-t-receive-expected-email.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you private message me the email address you used when requesting the license agreement?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  That is the address the agreement is being sent to.  Have you tried any of the other solution steps listed in Didn't receive expected e-mail from Adobe?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been through the list.  One hang-up was Adobe will not approve distribution to my Gmail account indicating that it is not a business account.  I've been going back and forth with our Exchange Server administrators trying to get whatever IP ranges are necessary to get the email through.  Our Exchange Team followed a link above in a previous post to setup SPAM filtering for adobe.com sites.  Seems to me this new process from noreply@adobe.com is using IP ranges for the servers that are not part of current IP exclusions and thus it appears almost all @adobe.com email gets through to Commonwealth of PA @pa.gov employees with the exception of these new verification emails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The team is looking into the IP address the noreply@adobe.com email comes from.  In the mean time, I've private messaged you the URL to use to access the distribution page.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The url took me to the same registration process that I cannot get beyond.  Instead of going through the registration again, I logged onto the cloud but didn't locate a way to download the administrative installs as I had in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I looked at the URL I messaged you previously and it appears the forums software added a space the the URL (in the last set of characters between the 'f' and the '1').  Please try the URL again, ensuring there are no spaces in it.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registration process still is not sending a confirmation to my email address.  It does appear that since the Commonwealth Exchange Administrators adjusted their SPAM filters, others @pa.gov are receiving their emails.  Going to have someone else try from my Agency today.  Wondering if since I've requested the access so many times that I am now no longer being sent the email at all.  I just want to get this resolved so I have the ability to download Flash Player & Reader updates for the next 1 year cycle.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Did you register again?  If so, when?  I will follow-up with the licensing team.

Did the link I private messaged you on March 22 work?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines