• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID authorization problem on Kobo Touch

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Kobo Touch and was able to download and read some of the free offerings from the Kobo website.

I recently downloaded a book from our local library and transferred it to my Kobo.  When I tried to open it I received the dreaded error message, "Oops! This document couldn't be opened!  This document is protected by Adobe digital rights managemnet (DRM) and is not currently authorized for use with your adobe ID.  Please sign in with the authorized adobe id and try again"

I confirmed that the Kobo had been authorized with the proper account.  Ithen proceeded to try the following:

1) De-authorize and re-authorize via ADE.

2) Delete the ebook and re-copy.

3) Install ADE on a different computer.  De-authorize the Kobo and then authorize ADE;  authorize the Kobo; download the ebook.

Still get the error message.

I can read the book on both computers (Desktop and Laptop running Win7) so the Adobe ID is fine.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link Nanaky.  I uninstalled ADE 4.5.1 (which I should have referenced in my original post) and installed ADE 3.0 and lo and behold I can now read the eBook from the library!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines