• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player won't work on my Windows10

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to watch On Demand TV shows, it tells me I need to install Flash Player, but I have Windows10 and have Flash Player toggled as enabled

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2016 Mar 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which browser are you using? If you are using IE browser, then Microsoft is responsible for updating Flash Player on IE through Windows Update on Windows 8.1/10 so kindly perform your Windows update to get the latest Flash Player for IE.

But if you are using any browser, other then IE,then please http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer‌ from that browser and install the Flash Player.

Regards

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your response.

I'm using Microsoft Edge and when I go to the Adobe page it tells me that Flash Player is already downloaded on Windows10 as it comes installed with it. But then when I test whether flasher player is working, it tells me that flash player isn't enabled even though on my advanced settings it is toggled on. I have followed the troubleshooting guide and the test is still telling me that flash player isn't enabled despite it being toggled on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Haydne Camina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you please visit Flash Player Help on both Microsoft Edge and IE and then Click on Check now button and post the screenshots of the results on here using How to post a screenshot in the forum?

Regards

Varun Bhal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see from the picture attached, the Adobe Flash Player is toggled 'on' and the test says that Flash Player is currently disabled.

regards

Haydne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I cant see any screenshot attached with you reply. Can you please attach the screenshots after reading the instructions here How to post a screenshot in the forum ?

Regards

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines