• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

READER

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2016 Mar 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does this have to be so hard. 3.0 and 4.5 worked well then stopped.....so I reinstalled, I have an adobe id, ran as administer, I downloaded 4.5, added a book to it and nothing....4.5 or 3.0 wont even open. argggggggg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

btw win 10 ^^^^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Edition.

Rename My Digital Edition Folder under My Documents to My Digital Edition.old.

Start Digital Edition.

Download the eBook again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did the above, but the digital edition (4.5) still would not open. So deleted the program, reinstalled, set as admin priv,  downloaded an ebook, and...same error as before.

One question it seems to me, in addition to running the program as admin on my puter, I also had to authorize my computer from the adobe site, but after hunting around adobe.com  I cannot find where I do that. Perhaps this is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems not. Has you try a older verions? 2 or 3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay, re-downloaded 3.0 ... it did open finally. but when I went to drag a book into it, it says: bobsahlberg@hotmail.com | AdobeID (urn:uuid:8c35c617.......(more stuff I didnt want to put here in the public)

but it message says its authorized, and wont let me open the books...whats the work around?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which is the exact error message when you open the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines