Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling after closing navigation panel shoots to end of book

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I use Adobe Digital Editions every day for the DSM5. If I use the navigation panel to find an area in the book in the table of contents or by bookmark, then close the navigation panel, then try to scroll to the next page, I'm immediately taken to the last page of the book. I can't get to the next page either by mouse nor arrow keys. Essentially, the only way I can do this is to scroll through the entire 992 page book to the page that I want, then I can scroll to the next page, or leave the navigation panel open all the time. Given that with the navigation panel open, I have to constantly scroll left/right on the page because the text doesn't reflow nor fit all on one page with the navigation panel open it's extremely frustrating.  I'm on Mac 10.11.3 with Digital Editions version 4.5.126234. I had this same problem on my last laptop and did a clean install, so am pretty sure it's not just my system. Does anyone have a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Error with different eBooks? If not know check it with this: Sample eBook Library | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error with different eBooks? If not know check it with this: Sample eBook Library | Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks- I just tried it with the ebook that Adobe made and discovered the problem isn't replicated, so it's actually the ebook itself that is the problem. I'll contact the American Psychiatric Association about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same issue. i'm speaking with Uni IT and they say it's an issue with the app since time immemorial. the free ebooks that Adobe have are a different file ie epub, not .acsm files which have to be used on Digital Editions and it's a dodgy app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines