Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output File Extentions

New Here ,
May 08, 2008 May 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Can any one please guide me on how to have all the file extentions of Robohelp "WebHelp" generated .htm files to have .html. ( I want all the .htm files to have an extention of .html in the !SSL folder including topic files and robhohelp generated files like cshdat_webhelp, whgdef, etc..)

I manually changed the file extentions to .html from .htm and also manually changed in every .htm and .js scripts but it gives imperfect look.

Any help would be appreciatable.

Thank You,
rkinfoarch.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I don't believe it can be done. RH was designed to use HTM. From what I have seen, what you want to do has not been successful for anyone.

Out of curiosity, why? If it can be done, it's a lot of work for something that will surely make no difference to the end user.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Out of curiosity, why? If it can be done, it's a lot of work for something that will surely make no difference to the end user"

The project Iam working on is a Web Application and runs on various OS environments... The integration mechanism of Help files with the Web Application only accepts .html extentions.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks.

It might be worth posting the question on Yahoo's HATT forum. Maybe someone who currently uses another tool so would not see this post has some useful information.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp