• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Users get 404 Error when trying to access my site

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2016 Mar 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time someone goes to my site address they get a 404 error., for some reason there is a 404 error that comes up for everyone but me!! i can't figure out the problem. Can someone help with the configuration or analysis of what the heck is happening?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

The link works for me. It could be that since that is an HTML 5 version that some people are using web browsers that don't support HTML5 and are getting that error. Maybe try having a Flash version as well and see if that works for the users who are getting the 404 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the link? Are you sure that the URL for your account is correct (maybe there is a typo that you haven't noticed in the link you have saved)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they wouldn't let me share the link in the OP, but its http://www.gnostictarotcards.com/Presentations/Intro . I asked adobe and they were able to see the presentation. So im not sure why others are getting the 404 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The link works for me. It could be that since that is an HTML 5 version that some people are using web browsers that don't support HTML5 and are getting that error. Maybe try having a Flash version as well and see if that works for the users who are getting the 404 error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources