• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open flash player on mac?

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to open flash player on mac? NOT IN THE BROWSER!. On the desktop like windows. When i double click the icon on windows it opens a window where i can open my swf file by doing "open" --> "browse" then choose my file and click "okay". ON MAC there isn't no freaking icon. I've been searching hours and hours wasted because of a stupidity like this. I've tried alternatives but they don't open games. They open videos only. SO HOW TO OPEN THAT WINDOW ON MAC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

I FINALLY FOUND IT. When you google flash player always brings you to wrong place. If you search " adobe flash player" or "adobe flash projector" brings to a page which installs it as a plugin for your browser. If you want to actual flash player like on pc which u can do "open" --> "browse" then choose my file and click "okay" download it here Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads.

Go down to mac and download "Download the Flash Player projector"

I hope this helps for future people, man it was a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I FINALLY FOUND IT. When you google flash player always brings you to wrong place. If you search " adobe flash player" or "adobe flash projector" brings to a page which installs it as a plugin for your browser. If you want to actual flash player like on pc which u can do "open" --> "browse" then choose my file and click "okay" download it here Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads.

Go down to mac and download "Download the Flash Player projector"

I hope this helps for future people, man it was a hassle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines