• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 7 Server Error Message

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2008 Apr 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Published my first RH 7 project to RH Server Admin. Was able to access the project through the view feature of RH Server Admin 1st time but after that it hangs up and won't load. Will load in a browser but the pages say they're "loading" but never do. On the server side it logs an application error every time the RH site starts with the following message:

Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959 faulting module loggingmanager.dll, version 7.0.145.0, fault address 0x0000b15e.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong to correct this? I'm completely in the dark.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 30, 2008 Apr 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, boudreaux. Sorry you're having problems. I've never seen that error before so I can't help specifically on that. Could you explain a little bit more. What Windows Server OS are you using (2000? 2003?). Are you working with a Web Adminstrator or is that you ? I assume you are using RH 7 client and publishing to RH Server 7? What web browser are you using when it hangs "loading"?

Are you reading the errors from the Configuration Manager application on the Server machine?
Fill us in and maybe we can take another crack at this.
Thanx
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2008 May 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping you'll be able to provide some light!

It hangs both with IE 6.0 and Firefox and we’re using RH 7 client and publishing to RH Server 7 and the Windows Server OS is 2003. We have a Web Administrator (he knows nothing about RoboHelp though) and he's getting the error messages from the application event log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2008 May 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hunch is that this may be IIS related. The w3wp.exe application is the part of IIS that allocates resources. Either IIS is failing somehow or it can't allocate the correct resources for your RH project.

Why not try generating a new Webhelp pro project with a single topic in it and see if that publishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2008 May 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Could it be something similar to Snippet 57 on my site?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp