• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot publish to HTML 5 or the "both" option

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2015 Jan 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot publish to HTML 5 or the "both" option. Also,  It allows me to publish to SWF, and even though I check "view output after publishing", I can't.  I'm on the Trial...so is this a limitation of the Trial?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version is only limited to 30 days of functionality. All other features are fully functional.

You say you can't publish to HTML5 or both. What is preventing you from publishing to these outputs? Are they grayed out? Do you get an error?

You can't view SWF output. What happens when the presentation publishes as SWF and it attempts to launch in a web browser? Have you tried going to the published presentation's location and double clicking on the index.html file? Do you get any kind of error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally got help from ADOBE...you apparently have to select a theme from

Adobe 10...and it gives me the HTML save option.

However, now, I cannot get a theme to save to my slide show.

Janice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure that you are not working in compatibility mode format PPT in powerpoint. You have to save your presentation in PPTX  format and then you would be able to publish it in HTML5, SWF and both.

Regards,

Rajeev .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this exact problem, plus the quiz radio buttons did not show in the published file and the preview button did not work.  I read this and now it works perfectly - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I can't publish to HTML 5 or both. The options are disabled in the publish Window. What do I need to do to enable these features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to save your presentation as a PPTX file rather than a PPT file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources