• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installed 3M Cloud Library PC App and it changed my Authorization access and also created Activation Server Error. I fixed the Activation Server Error, by deleting Adobe Digital Editions and Digital Editions off of Nook.(backed up files 1st to PC before d

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

installed 3M Cloud Library PC App and it changed my Authorization access and also created Activation Server Error. I fixed the Activation Server Error, by deleting Adobe Digital Editions and Digital Editions off of Nook.(backed up files 1st to PC before deleting), then opened Digital Editions and reauthorized Nook. Now I can't access any of my Books from Denver Public Library in ACSM format. 3M has changed my Auth. How doI restore previous Auth and not lose access to over 1000 books that have my old Authorization attached to them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you authorize Digital Edition authorize with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines