• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On transfering a ebook to NOOK I get a message quoting the title and then "CE COPY NOT ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book" What to do about that?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On transfering a ebook to NOOK I get a message: "Errors were detected, the following items could not be transferred to your device" a quote of the title and then "CE COPY NOT ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book"  What to do about that?

I am talking about Adobe digital editions 4.5. So far I haven't been able to solve the above problem, so any help most welcome.

Thanks,

MK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you Digital Edition and your reader authorize with the same adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was indeed one of the reasons, thanks, together with the fact that I hadn't authorized the reader correctly in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines