Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Define Conditional Build Expression

Participant ,
May 08, 2008 May 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI -

I want to define a couple different Conditional Build Expressions to generate print and .chm output, but the Define button is dimmed. This feature was working for me a couple days ago, but now not.

In my project I have used the conditional build tags for Printed, and in each of the topics where I used it, the red hash marks show in the topic - but when I open the conditional build tags pod, there is nothing there. Wierd.

Hmm.. and now RH crashed for the 2nd time in 2 days - ugh......

Any suggestions?
thanks, Leisa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 09, 2008 May 09, 2008
Hi Leisa.

Is this the same project with which you were having problems with yesterday? If so, try recreating the build tags exactly as they were (e.g. case sensitive) and you will be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2008 May 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leisa.

Have you any build tags in your project? If memory serves me correctly, the define button is greyed out if you don't have any to define.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leisa.

Is this the same project with which you were having problems with yesterday? If so, try recreating the build tags exactly as they were (e.g. case sensitive) and you will be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yep, same (troublesome) project. Thanks, your suggestion fixed it!

Leisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp