Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFGRID not displaying in IE 7

New Here ,
May 06, 2008 May 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a form in CFMX 7 that uses CFGRID applet to display data. I am using GoDaddy's CF 7 hosting services to host my form. When I try to display the form in IE 7, the grid does not display. But the same form with the CFGRID displays in Firefox. I do have Java plug in version j2re1.4.2_08 and j2re1.6.0_06 on my workstation. I do not have administrative privileges for CF 7 server as it is hosted by a vendor. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 09, 2008 May 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What error do you see? Anything?
Try tracing the page request by using coldfusion/jrun's sniffer.exe, Charles, or some other tool. See what is going on. If the applet is starting to load, enable the java console and review the errors there.

Does this issue happen on multiple client machines or just one? What version of CFMX7 are you using (run sysinfo from cfadmin).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation