Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO UPGRADE FLash Player

Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player seems to be out of date it locks up Is there an update? If so How can I upgrade or install?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and download the installer.  Locate where it was saved to on your system and double-click to launch it. Proceed with intallation.

If you select 'Allow Adobe to install updates (recommended)' at install time Flash Player will automatically update, silently in the background, within 24 hours of an update being released.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you have provided is broken. I get a 413 error. I'm using safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try clearing the browser cache, or at minimum, removing all *.adobe.com cookies from your browser.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines