• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello - I cannot access my ebooks on my Kobo Glo.

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the instructions in an earlier post where someone else was having the same issue.  The instructions were to uninstall 4.5 but first deauthorize my computer.  I cannot deauthorize.  Attached is an image of the message I am receiving.  I have not been able to use my ereader for any books that are downloaded through Digital Editions therefore cannot use my local library.  I tried to get this issue fixed several months ago but gave up because I was not getting a response.  Looks like Adobe is finally addressing this issue - thanks for that.  I am retired and on a fixed income and would really love to be able to make use of library books.Deautorize computer message Mar 18_16.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2016 Mar 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I would like someone to address this.  I have chatted with 2 different people and was directed to the forum where I was advised my entry would be answered in 2 to 3 hours.  Not great customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So now I have uninstalled and installed 4.5, 3.0 and 2.0 all of which still do not work.  Guess I will just have to read certain books on my computer.  Good thing I have a laptop that I can carry around with me.  Thanks for all your help Adobe - am not very happy with the customer service at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines