• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library book won't transfer through digital editions

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Library books getting message "no record for book loan found on machine" although other library books have been fine. ASCM rather than URLlinks. Books will load on tablet, but not through Adobe/e-book transfer off computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open the eBook successfully under Digital Edition?
Do are both Devices authoirze with your Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although it shows in the Digital Editions on my laptop, it won't open, giving me the "no record of loan" message. Nor will it transfer to the e-book. However I frequently get e-books from the library and have not had this problem before. And it will open on my tablet. That's why this is so strange. The difference that I noticed is that both books for which this happened downloaded as ASCM and not URLlinks and I wondered if that was making a difference, although it shouldn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe its problem with the file itself. Have you try to redownload the File with a other Internet Browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines