Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player version update - when will it be released to public

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,

I was informed that Adobe were releasing a new version (Flash Player version 21.0.0.191) to resolve a bug that impacted us last week.

I can still see that .182 is the version available to the public.

When will the next version be released, given that we were told it would be available days ago?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm sorry I don't have a release date yet, but it should be soon.  Please note the link Kratika posted is for the beta release, not the final release.  The beta version shouldn't be deployed across your enterprise as it'll put you in the beta channel and prevent updates to the final release version, and future final release versions.  If you're opted into Background Updates your system will be updated within 24 hours of the new version being released.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines