• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't transfer library book from ADE to my Kobo.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been getting the Check Activation error, & was unable to erase authorization & reauthorize my computer. I have corrected that by following the instructions on Digital Editions: I receive Error: Check Activation when I try to download a library book.

I am now able to download a library book to ADE 4.5.1, but whe I try to transfer book to my Kobo I get

The following items could not be copied to your device.

Book Title CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED-No permission to copy the book

I have checked the authorization on my Kobo, it matches my computer, I have erased the authorization on it & reauthorized & still get the same error.

It is really frustrating not being able to transfer a borrowed library book to my Kobo.  Is this a problem with ADE or Windows 10?  How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to have fixed my own problem.  I ejected my Kobo, closed ADE & started over as suggested elsewhere.  I connected my Kobo to my computer, opened ADE & found that the book actually downloaded 3 times.  I have no idea how it did this as I only opened it once to transfer to ADE.  I removed the 2 duplicated downloads (showed as new) and then tried to transfer the first copy of the book (showing how many days I had left on my library loan) & it worked.  I hope this helps anyone else who is having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines