• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bij downloaden e-books van bibliotheeksite wordt geen verbinding met fulfillmentserver gemaakt

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aangegeven wordt dat de internet-verbinding gecontroleerd moet worden, maar die werkt goed. Ik heb de pc ook al een keer opnieuw opgestart.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try to download a eBook of a other Website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not yet try to buy e-books from other websites, but I could download previews of books from other sites. I wanted to download books which I've lent from the public librarysite to my kobo e-reader. I get the message that Digital Edition can not get connection with the fulfillmentserver and that I should control the internet connections. There seems to be nothing wrong with these connections. I could download a book to my e-reader e few days ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case check if your Security program anything blocked (Firewall).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines