• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get ADE to recognise my nook as a device?

Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get ADE to recognise my nook as a device? I plug in the nook and then start ADE as advised by Sainsbury ebooks but there is no sign of the nook appearing as a device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your Device on the following list https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalpublishing/supported-device ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2016 Mar 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My device is a Barnes and Noble Nook which is on your list so could you please let me know how to get ADE to recognise it. I have installed ADE on my PC and downloaded my books to ADE but when I plug in the Nook using the provided USB cable it does not appear in the left hand column as a device as I have been told it should,.

I am running Windows 10 which has no difficulty in recognising the Nook so I believe the problem is due to software not hardware

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 24, 2016 Mar 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you try connect the reader first and then open Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines